Get Glowing Skin the DIY Way
Here’s a fairly quick post with some of my tips to get your skin glowing! These products are all natural and super easy to make. The items you’ll need include:
- Body and face scrub
- Therapeutic bath oil
- Facial mask
- Optional: Use a body scrubber / loofah
Bath oil: 250ml coconut milk, 4 tablespoons of almond oil, and eight sprigs of fresh mint, blended until smooth.
Body and face scrub: Mix a cup of white or brown sugar with enough olive oil to make it into a paste.
Face mask: Here are some options depending on your skin type.
- For acne or discoloration: Make a lemon and honey mask. Cut 10 lemons in half, squeeze the juice, and add a 10 teaspoons of honey.
- For oily skin: Blend 3 fully ripe bananas, 3 tablespoons of honey and juice from 3 oranges or lemons.
- If you have dry skin and also for anti-aging: Blend 3 ripe avocados, 6 tablespoons of honey and 3 teaspoons coconut oil
- For combination skin: Blend 3 ripe bananas, 3 tablespoons honey and 3 tablespoons of oatmeal
- If you have normal skin: Blend 3 apples and 6 tablespoons honey
Note: These ingredients are enough to fill 250 ml jars.
Use these products at least three times a week for the best results for your skin.
Read some of my other DIY ways to improve your skin’s health and look.
I hope you all are safe, healthy and positive during the outbreak.